Saturday, April 3, 2021

Can these bones live?

The Eternal had a hold on me, and I couldn’t escape it.
The divine wind of the Eternal One picked me up
and set me down in the middle of the valley,
but this time it was full of bones.
God led me through the bones.
There were piles of bones everywhere in the valley—
dry bones left unburied.

Eternal One: "Son of man, do you think these bones can live?"

Ezekiel: "Eternal Lord, certainly You know the answer better than I do."

Eternal One: "Actually, I do. Prophesy to these bones.
Tell them to listen to what the Eternal Lord says to them:
'Dry bones, I will breathe breath into you, and you will come alive.
I will attach muscles and tendons to you,
cause flesh to grow over them, and cover you with skin.
I will breathe breath into you, and you will come alive.
After this happens, you will know that I am the Eternal.'"

                      Ezekiel 37:1-6, The Voice Bible translation

Dry Bones in the Valley sermon by C. L. Franklin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yERGhtz8hv8

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment