I'm gonna lay down my sword and shield
Down by the riverside
Down by the riverside
Down by the riverside
I'm gonna lay down my sword and shield
Down by the riverside
Study war no more
I ain't gonna study war no more
Ain't gonna study war no more
Ain't gonna study war no more
I ain't gonna study war no more
Ain't gonna study war no more
Ain't gonna study war no more
Monday, December 7, 2020
Remember Pearl Harbor
-
Marty, the future isn't written. It can be changed. You know that. Anyone can make their future whatever they want it to be. D...
-
My mother loves butter more than I do, more than anyone. She pulls chunks off the stick and eats it plain, explaining cream spun around into...
-
That you need a village, if only for the pleasure of leaving it. Your own village means that you're not alone, that you know there'...