Saturday, June 13, 2020

An individual checklist for thriving

  • What are my gifts?
  • Are my gifts being fully utilized?
  • What am I passionate about?
  • What is my personal mission?
  • Am I making a difference in the world?
  • Do I feel appreciated for what I do? At work? At “home”?
  • Do I see the world as a place of scarcity (not enough to go around) or plenty (enough for everyone)?
  • Do I approach life with an attitude of gratitude? Do I feel awe when I think of the world in which we live?
  • Do I give and receive love each day?
  • How do I take care of myself (physically, emotionally, intellectually, and spiritually)?
  • Am I generous with my time?
  • With my financial resources?
  • Can I accept the things I cannot change?
  • Is there anyone I (still) need to forgive (including myself)?
  • How do I bounce back from setbacks and loss?
                  Terry Bookman
                  Beyond Survival: How Judaism Can Thrive in the 21st Century



No comments:

Post a Comment